Nyota Kenya is looking for a…
Assistant Project Manager
Nyota – for Children in Africa is looking for an assistant project manager that is passionate about social work especially in the environment of children and the rural community.
We are looking for a open minded, warm hearted person that brings the following skills, experience, and knowledge:
• Project management experience (at least 5years)
• Innovative and entrepreneurial leadership skills
• Professional english speaking and writing skills
• Ability to inspire and motivate orphans, team members, volunteers, students and the rural community
• Ability to work independently in a remote, rural aera
• Proactive with the ability to work on own initiative with good time management and planning skills
• highly organized and able to multi task and prioritise whilst remaining calm under pressure
• Comfortable working in an changing environment as part of a small team with the ability to prioritise workload and activities
• passionate about working with children and needy human beeings
Reporting to the Project Manager and the person appointed will also be accountable to reporting to the Board of Trustees
To apply, please send your CV and a supporting letter outlining how you meet the person specification to email@example.com or simply fill the form below
Error: Contact form not found.